Myths and Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starlight

2 posters

Go down

Starlight Empty Starlight

Post by Morgan Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 am

It was already night when Largo went out on the empty balcony to admire the view. He had been partying for hours now, and even though he couldn‘t sweat - no Pretty could - he still found it too warm inside the residence, and had therefore decided to go out for some minutes, his half-full champagne glass in his right hand.
He was on one of the party towers of the Garbo residence, and right now, it was illuminated in blue. Fireworks cracked over his head, increasing the shadow-light contrast for a few seconds while teinting the surroundings in nuances of blue, pink and golden. Several miles away, Largo could see the ice-skating area that hovered over the Nefertiti stadium, illuminated as well by several projectors: violet, green, yellow. He had been there several times, but for some reason, he wanted to be there right now - he loved ice-skating.
`Tomorrow´, he thought, taking a sip of champagne.
Dressed in a trendy blue shirt over a pair of black classy trousers, his blonde hair falling down to his shoulders in delicate waves, he looked like a gentleman - which was increased by his large, dark blue irises powdered with diamond dust, making his eyes look like a midnight sky during a moonless night. Like every other `male´ Pretty, he had a perfect, proportionate, muscled body, but he had insisted on staying slim, at the Operation - which had naturally been granted.
Unlike other Pretties, he didn‘t change his hair color too often. Three month ago, he had had brown hair, and two before that, amber-red. Now, he was just fine with his wheat-blonde streaks.
However, he often changed his eye-color: nuances of green, turquoise circled by silver, amber, velvet-grey implanted with sapphires, copper.... He had had his blue eyes for two weeks and a half now, and he didn‘t think he would change them soon. As always, they were perfect.

Morgan
Admin

https://mythsandlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Starlight Empty Re: Starlight

Post by Zarina Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:46 am

Angola was enjoying the party below, lazily looking for her brother as well as she danced, sang, and did anything else she desired to do at the party, her first party. Having completed the operation the day before, she had high hopes on surprising her brother with her new, perfect body. As she moved throughout the crowd if other pretties, each one perfect and without a flaw, she grabbed a drink, looking to the skies.

The skies, the skies were full of a brilliant light that Angola had never experienced at such a close proximity before and was truly astounded by them, watching them light up the towers in such beautiful shades of blue, red, green, and almost any other color! Then, in the flash of one of the great firecrackers, she caught the face of her brother inside the tower.

Taking her drink with her, the newfound pretty walked into the tower, and then slowly up the magnificence of the spiral staircase until she came to the top, and slowly opened the door to proceed to her brother. She was wearing a nice dress, slim and loose fitting around her, except where it was tight on the waist. It matched her new sea green irises, which shined with the enjoyment of this new lifestyle. Her hair, at the moment a dirty blonde, cut past her shoulders and was kept in a neat ponytail. Her facial features had been corrected, and she felt and knew she was a pretty.

Approaching her brother, she walked right next to him on the balcony, taking in the sight of the party below, everyone having such a brilliant time, living the good life. She turned to her brother, admiring his looks before speaking. "Hello largo, miss me?" She said simply, but her smile was wide as she had truly missed her Kin.

OOC: yeah, I'm new at this, any advice is good please

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:42 am

The lilting voice sang over to Largo's ears and he turned around. Immediately, a great smile spread on his lips.

"Little sister!" he said and hugged her slim, delicate body.

She smelled of water-lilies and apricots, and the fragrance felt divine to Largo's perfect nose.

"Yes, I missed you of course," he replied as he stared into her large, wonderful eyes. "How are you? How have you been? You've had the operation yesterday, right?"

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 am

She had hugged him back, smiling as she did. She had enjoyed every money they were together before the operations, and now they were finally together again. "Yup, I have it yesterday, just in time for this party" she grinned, looking at him.

"You look great! I'm actually shocked you can dress yourself now" she teased

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:09 am

Largo looked at her with false, joking anger as she made her comment about dressing.

"Nice to see you again! Have you integrated a group yet?" he inquired.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:11 am

She giggled, enjoying to tease her big brother now and ten. "No, I don't really know what to do" she blushed nervously

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:15 am

"Well, you can join my group. If you wish, of course. Then again, you could... I don't know. Join the Partyers? The Naturals? Whom would you like to join?" he asked as he looked at her beautiful face.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:17 am

"Um..." She placed a finger on her lip, thinking as her magnificent features shined off the glow of the fireworks outside the tower. "What is different about the groups?

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:50 am

"Each group has its characteristics. The Crims always do nasty things, the Partyers -- well, they Party all day. My group, the Blackbirds, are known for our awesome parties and our plays with lights.... Yeah, that's it."

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:53 am

"Then your group she smiled, her hand tracing the elegant stonework of the tall tower. "That is of you don't mind hanging around your baby sister" she teased, looking at him.

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:59 am

Largo hugged her. "Of course not!"
Taking her glass, he filled it with champagne, then did the same with his. "To you!" he said.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 am

She laughed "no, to us!" She clinked the glasses before drinking the bubbly liquor. "Is it nice to be in your group? Playing with the lights and such?" She questioned as she pushed her hair back

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:27 am

Largo nodded, his amber-blonde hair dancing around his shapely face. "It's the best thing ever," he told her. "I can't wait to show you."
He took a sip of his champagne and looked down the party tower. A red firework cracked next to them, casting both of them in its crimson color.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:09 pm

She smiled, excited to the new life she was starting, the new life she was going to have with her brother. She couldn't wait to let him show her around, show her the paradise they now lived in. "Largo?" She said smiling after several moments of peaceful silence underneath the fireworks. "This is the beginning of something beautiful"

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:24 pm

"That's why we're Pretty, Angola," he said. "And soon, I guess you'll have an amazing boyfriend."

He smiled at her, and took another sip of champagne.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:34 am

She blushed when he mentioned boyfriend and looked at him, pushin her hair back. "True, I guess I will. What about you, have a girlfriend?

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:30 am

"Had," Largo sadly said. "It lasted only two weeks. But she was a wonderful indiviual -- she was called Annaleigh."

He smiled at her. "But that is a month old. I can see whether I can find another girl."

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:43 am

"Ah, well should I acquire a boyfriend? Just walk up and begin to flirt?" She asked, softly blushing as she looked up at her older brother, her role model.

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:50 am

"Not right now. You're a new Pretty, everybody can see it. Wait a few weeks before hitting on guys -- or girls," he teased her. "You should be careful too: people normally take some time to get inhabited to being surrounded by all those magnificent faces and perfect bodies, one falls in love very easily here. So pay attention and watch yourself," he advised her.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:53 am

"Oh stop it!" She playfully smacked him when he reminded her that she had been interested in girls for a year back when they were uglies. She listened though, and nodded. "Alright" she looked at him. "Does age matter here? It's hard to tell how old others are when we are all perfect"

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:24 am

"I don't think age matters much, you know," Largo shrugged. "It's more a matter of, let's say --personality."

He smiled at her and finished his champagne.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:26 am

She nodded, smiling as she looked over the balcony "alright" she hugged him "what should we do now?"

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:28 am

Largo smiled.
"Party," he replied.

OOC: End it here?

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down