Myths and Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fight at Stonehenge

2 posters

Go down

Fight at Stonehenge Empty Fight at Stonehenge

Post by Morgan Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:10 am

The flower's silky, wine-colored petals shone softly in the morning sun and Jana delicately stroked them with her thumb.
Suddenly, the air around her tightened, and she felt like put into a cocoon of wind. The young girl could hardly breathe. The landscape fluttered and melted away, only to create another one.

"Demeter," Jana whispered, invoking her mother.

She stood in front of a stone building made of several megaliths, and she immediately knew where she was: Stonehenge.
She felt heavier, for some reason, and when she looked down, she noticed that she was carrying her greek armor, her antilabe on her left arm, and her labrys in her right hand. Her sword, which normally was in phone-shape, was sheathed at her belt.
Other than that, she was still wearing her clothes: her Camp T-Shirt and her flower-printed red bermuda.

Morgan
Admin

https://mythsandlegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Fight at Stonehenge Empty Re: Fight at Stonehenge

Post by Zarina Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:37 pm

Allison was simply practicing her sword skills with her student, a child of the god of wine when suddenly she was flashed from the familiar valley of camp half blood, to another familiar place that the sixteen year old child of Hecate knew well. Stonehenge, Salisbury, England. She looked around at the circle of rock arches and her cold purple eyes turned to see another camper. She knew it was a child of Demeter, for she heard her invoke the name of the goddess, and she had also seen the girl around the Demeter cabin a lot. What was her name, Jane? Jana? It started with a J for sure. Allison looked down at herself and smirked, seeing that she in fact had her lightweight, Stygian iron, specially designed breastplate on under her black martial arts robes, as well as a black metallic arm guard on her left forearm. Similar black lightweight armor covered her shins below the black fabric she wore on top. She was clad in all black, head to toe, save the red blindfold she wore proudly around her eyes.

Already half blind, she harnessed her sixth sense, and fought without eyes, instead focusing on her magical senses, sixth sense, and all senses except her eyes. She stood tall and proud, and there wasn't a single way Jana could recognize her, unless she spoke. On her back was two sheaths, side by side, each carrying a ninjato, of different materials though. As well as that, Allison carried more than a dozen hidden weapons, and her entire body was a weapon, being a black belt in almost very type of martial arts.

Her secret was in essence, she was a ninja. Having been trained in a secret dojo in Japan most of her life, she was more than capable of defeating almost any for that opposed her. She yearned to bring her family name out of the dark, but as the ninja is still hated as an assassin, saboteur, and criminal, it is a very, very difficult thing to do. Then the deep baritonic voice of the mysterious announcer rang clear between the two girls.

"WELCOME! You two have been chosen to compete in this tournament of demigods! This is the second battle, and the winner shall move on. The loser will return to wherever I 'borrowed' you from. The only rule is no killing! Now. The two fighters are.... JANA KAY ROBINSON! daughter of Demeter! and AL.....uh....SNAKE FANG! Daughter of Hecate!" The voice chuckled "fight!"

Allison knew she had to fight, and though she was glad the announcer hasn't revealed her true name, she still wasn't trusting him. Nonetheless she reached behind her and drew her first blade, then her second. Her first blade was obsidian, sleek, black, and glossy it was sharper than steel and tougher as well. Her second blade was Stygian iron, metallic and sleek, it had a red handle instead of the black one her obsidian one had. She held both her blades downward, then putting her hands together did the respectful Japanese head bow, before quickly assuming a stance, her senses already on high alert, as well as the magic she was capable of.

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:16 am

OOC: Her last name is not Robinson. And, I'm sorry, but a sword of obsidian? Have you any idea how much such a thing probably weighs? Allison must look like Schwartzenegger. Besides, stone breaks. That isn't as solid as stygian iron oO

BIC: When the other girl appeared in front of her, Jana gave her a big warm smile and casually waved at her. She had heard about that blind girl, and since she knew pretty much everybody at Camp, she knew she was coming from the Hecate cabin. Allison was here name, she recalled.

OOC: It would go against the way I describe my character if she didn't know what her name is.

BIC: Well, at least they were both demigods, so each of them knew what the other was; Jana just hoped there weren't any monsters in the roundabouts.
Still smiling, she walked over to the other girl.

"Hello, Allison!" she said in a friendly way. "Hey, do you have any idea why we're here? I... I was just in front of my cabin, and then..."

But suddenly, the voice started speaking and she trailed off. When it had finished, she saw that 'Snake Fang' was already in combat position.
Snake Fang.... If it had been Chiara here, she would've laughed without interruption.
But this was Jana Kay, and Jana Kay didn't laugh at people for the name they chose. Besides, if she wanted to hide her identity, it was okay with her.

However, Jana was surprised at how quickly Allison was being manipulated. Poof, she appeared in front of Stonehenge, then the voice comes, and she just obeys.
Jana might be a well-trained demigod, and take everything humoristically, but there was a limit.
She threw her labrys down.
"I'm not fighting unless you tell me who you are," she told the voice.
Then she looked at her opponent.
"Fighting monsters, okay. Fighting demigods, no."

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:50 am

OOC: Sorry about the last name thing. As for the sword, it's one of Allison's signature trademarks, an obsidian blade. It's magically enchanted to be strong and lighter (working on the detailed form of Allison) and its basically just her main weapon.....

BIC: Allison smirked to herself, seeing that Jana was refusing to fight, and that she had known Allison instantly, Allison dropped both her swords, the two clanking to the ground as she removed her blindfold, smiling at Jana. Allison followed a strict code of honor, and wouldn't fight an unarmed opponent. "Nice to see you too Jana" she said, obvious in her right eye she was blind. She glanced up towards the sky and then looked around, trying to figure out where the voice was coming from.

"You dont need to know who I am! For you shall find out if you pass this tournament! Now fight!!!!" The voice roared, obviously agitated. Allison just chuckled and looked at Jana, ignoring the voice "so....I've wanted to meet you for quite some time" she told the daughter of Demeter, smiling and obviously in a friendly mood, not caring if Jana had figured her out, or if they were across the Atlantic in an ancient monument. The voice continued to order the two demigods around, but Allison had tuned the voice out, and just wanted to make a friend.

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:57 pm

OOC: ... If you think so. Personally, I marvel at how quickly Allison changes her state of actions.

BIC:

Jana looked up again.

"Unless you tell me who you are and why you want us to fight, I refuse to obey you," she declared, then she walked over to Allison with a friendly smile.

"So tell me," she said, passing an arm around Ally's shoulders even though she was taller than her, "what's up at yours?"

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:59 am

OOC: all in the code of honor

BIC:
"Me? Not much really, training, painting, meditating, yoga, some stuff to relax the mind you know?" She smiled as the voice stopped, debating its options. "I need some help though, I want to garden but I don't know a thing about it! I wanna grow rice or bamboo, something Asia is known for" she explained, smiling at Jana.

Then te voice rang true again "I am ares. Now fight you worthless mortals!"

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:18 am

"Ooooh, nice!" she winked at her. "Gardens are my special favorites. I wanna be a garden designer later. What do you need?"

The voice came back.

"I am the god of warfare, Ares. I am testing several demigods for a personal Quest of mine. I have no time to lose with you petty things; if you don't want to fight, then I'll just leave you here, without money and no means of transport."

Jana looked up again.

"And what if I don't want to fight Allison?"

"Then you can as well step down, because I need combative demigods for my Quest, not little milk babies who run away at the sight of blood."

Combative... Jana enjoyed wrestling and fighting, of course, but to a limit. Whatever this quest was, if Ares ordered it... Jana Kay wasn't sure she would be the best candidate.

"I believe I should step down, then," she told Allison.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:22 am

Allison nodded "I didn't want to hurt you either" she smiled "when I get back to camp, you am I can work on that garden" she smiled then looked to the sky.

"Area I would like to contiue to be in this tournament, what shall I have to do to secure a position in your quest?" Allison asked the god of war, her brunette hair messy along her back. She wanted to know exactly what she was up against, though the young ninja knew she could take on any challenge.

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Ares sighed. "You have to win against the next opponent I am giving you," he said. "And I can assure you that person won't act as cowardly as that flower scum," he sneered.

Flower scum? Jana thought. Well, I've heard worse. But it was the first time somebody insulted her, and it stung.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zarina Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Allison nodded, waving nicely to Jana in farewell as she looked at area. "Who is my next enemy? Where is the next location?@ she asked te god of war as she collected her sword off the ground

Zarina

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:02 pm

"You'll know soon enough, stop asking questions, it annoys me. First, I have to see the outcome of the other tournaments - because you're not the only ones. Once the first round is finished, I'll let you know. Now off you go!" he irritatedly said, and sent the two girls back to Camp.

Morgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down